Become Part Of The Squad
Thank you for your interest for guest posting on The Everyday Mom Squad! We love working with other moms and making this a community for moms to come and feel like they are making mom friends. Being able to go to a place where they don’t feel alone and know they have a community that will support them.
Guest Post Guidelines
Our blog is geared towards all moms. We strive to have this be a fun, entertaining, and real blog for moms to come relax, have fun, or get ideas.
You can either pitch your post idea, or you can submit your whole post and we will review it. If you submit a pitch please be as detailed as you can be.
If you feel like you will be a good fit, please follow these guidelines:
- We look for high-quality content that is not published anywhere else.
- The word count has to be 900+
- If your post has a sales-y vibe for visiting your site or buying a product we will not accept the post.
- Please proof-read your post and edit before submitting your work due to timely constraints
- Please do not add affiliate links in your posts. You are more than welcome to add a link to a post/ebook/course/etc in your author bio.
- Have an organized layout to make it easier to read, by using short paragraphs, bullet points, and lists.
- When you submit your work include 2-3 images, author bio, author’s photo, and URLs for your social medias.
- We do not accept political or religious posts
Your post will be published within 1-2 weeks of being accepted. We will reply to your email within a week to let you know if we would like to have you guest post for us.
Topics Of Interest
We welcome posts outside of these topics. However, these are the topics that have higher priority. We want content that is entertaining, inspirational, and relatable.
Here here some topics we would love to receive:
- Kid’s education
- Kid’s activities
How To Submit A Guest Post
When you are ready submit your post submit your posts and images to [email protected]
-Your full name
-The URL of your blog or website (if applicable)
-Your post title
-The body of your post (please directly in the email not as an attachment) OR through Google Doc
-Send images as an attachment
-Author’s bio and photo even if you have submitted before
After your post as been published we will share them on our Facebook pages, Pinterest, Instagram accounts. You are also welcome to share the post your accounts.