By taking care of yourself, you are taking care of your child.
Get 20% Off Limited Time Offer
Use CODE: Mindful20
This one of a kind journal will transform you to becoming more mindful as a parent and as a person. Prompting you to make taking care of you a priority. Many moms don’t have the time for self-care, but with this journal it is already scheduled into your day for you.
No extra planning, no stress and no guilt with fitting YOU into your day, that is all taken care of for you.
“What a beautifully designed journal! As busy moms, we too often forget to slow down and be mindful of how we feel and take care of ourselves. Mommy’s Mindfulness Journal is perfect for reminding moms to schedule a time for self-love and quality family time every week. This journal has all 12 months so you can plan ahead, while the daily calendars keep you organized from day-to-day. I love the inspirational and humorous quotes to keep you motivated when #momlife gets tough. If you are a mom who wants to do it all while keeping your sanity, this journal is the one for you!”
What if you could feel like you have your days, months, life organized and still have time for yourself? Sounds amazing right?
Do ever feel like your are about to lose your mind? You have a million things to do in one day, you have meetings, kid’s recitals, help kids with their homework, plus all the other errands that need to be done. You may feel so overwhelmed that you don’t even know where to start.
When you hear self-care for moms, you think “uh, yeah I don’t have time for that, I’m not that lucky or have a luxurious life” I get it, believe me. But, taking care of yourself is the most effective way to be productive and be the mom that you truly wish to be.
The biggest reason why we feel so angry and overwhelmed is because you have needs that aren’t being met.
This journal will allow you to get those needs met. You will feel more at ease, feel like you have your life in order and it will show through you. You will be that mom that everyone wonders, “she looks so happy and put together, how does she do it?”
Introducing The Mommy’s Mindfulness Journal
In this heartening, interactive, and enjoyable PDF printable mindfulness journal is designed to help you get organized, become calm, and feel rejuvenated. This journal is packed with therapeutic tasks to help you clear your mind, take a break and allow you to think about yourself for once.
Taking care of yourself is not selfish, lazy or an inconvenience, it is necessary. This isn’t something to take lightly. Us moms are not here to take care of everyone and put our needs and feelings on the back burner. The best way to become the best mom to our children is to take care of ourselves. By taking care of ourselves we are taking care of our children.
Use CODE: Mindful20
With this journal you will:
- Learn so much about yourself with the writing prompts.
- Develop a clear mind allowing you to be happier, at ease, and uplifted.
- Organize all the chaos in your life so you feel more confident in yourself, and allow you to have time for yourself.
Here’s What Is Inside
- A Pixel Mood Tracker– a pixel mood tracker for you to see and be aware of your moods throughout the year. At the end of the year you can reflect and see all the pretty colors come together.
- Monthly Planner– a blank monthly planner so you can reprint them years to come. Pretty pages to keep track of all your important events and dates.
- Self-Care Planner– quick, simple and realistic self-care tasks for each day of the week throughout the year there are different self-care ideas for you to do to ensure you are taking care of yourself.
- Writing Journal– the best way to get things out of your mind and not bottle them inside. When you get things on paper, you life a huge weight off your spirit.
- Daily To Do’s– each day of the week there is a page for you to write your to do’s for the day. Need a brain dump? There is a spot for that. This section includes your self-care task for the day. Don’t forget to do it! 😉
- Self Reflection– At the end of the day you can think back and do some self reflection. What are you proud of? What do you wish was different? Doing this will allow you to see your strengths and weaknesses and alway encourage you and get you that much closer to the person and mom you want to be.
And Some Bonuses
This journal comes with 2 monthly bonuses.
- Inspirational Quotes– There are wonderful monthly quotes to keep you motivated and uplifted.
- Gorgeous and soothing adult coloring pages- You can be mindful and not think about anything else. Let your mind have a break and escape for awhile.
Finally Finding Time For Yourself
Ready to start feeling like the mom you have always long to be? Get your copy of Mommy’s Mindfulness Journal now.
Use CODE: Mindful20
Frequently Asked Questions
What format is this in?
This journal is sent to you through your email in a 200 page PDF form.
How do I use this journal?
You can print it at home or bring it to a print shop and have it printed and binder for you. Or you can put it into a binder or spiral binder at home.
How long do I have this journal for?
Once you have purchased the journal, you have the PDF and you can print it out for years to come. Feel free to print it out and give it a your mom, soon to be mom, new mommy or a mommy friend as a wonder gift!
How long with this journal take to get through?
This is a unique journal that is used a yearly planner as well. There are tasks, prompts, quotes, etc. throughout the whole year for you to enjoy.
What is your refund policy?
Due to the electronic nature of this journal there are no refunds.
If you have any other questions, comments, or concerns feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get Your Mommy’s Mindfulness Journal
Stop putting your needs and mental health last. Get your journal today!
Use CODE: Mindful20