Connection is essential in parenting
Ever wonder how you can become a calm and confident parent even at the most trying points in parenting?
I’m going to tell you a secret, it all comes down to connection. It’s not just about connecting to your child, but also connecting with yourself. Relieving yourself from limited beliefs to find who you truly are as a person and as a parent.
Then once you understand where these limiting beliefs are coming from and how it is keeping you from shaping yourself into the parent that you have always dreamed of being, you will be able to have the understanding and connection with your child that will keep you from all those yelling matches because they won’t listen to you. It will keep you from pulling out your hair and screaming at the top of your lungs because they tell you “you can’t make me.”
You will discover so many things about yourself that you may not even realize, or that hasn’t been broughten to your conscious.
This is for any parent at any stage of parenting. Whether you are considering becoming a parent, fostering, adopting, a new parent, an expecting parent, or a parent with 4 children, there is no wrong or right time to start your conscious parenting journey.
I am here for you
If you are experiencing:
- Worry and doubt about your capabilities as a parent
- Striving to parent with confidence and self connection
- Unaware how to cater to your child where they are developmentally that meet their needs as well as yours
- Constant guilt and annoyance on how to meet your basic needs and replenish yourself
- A constant struggle with the “monster” that takes over in the heated and overwhelming moments
- A never ending guilt and shame about who you are as a person and parent
- Awareness of the kind of parent you Do Not want to be, but can’t figure out how to avoid that road
- Feeling defeated and frustrated with your child’s behaviors and not respecting you
- Exhausted and done with trying to get your child to cooperate and listen
Listen, I know what it is like to feel alone even though I have a house full of people. I know what it feels like when people think you are “super women” but you feel like anything but.
There were times where I felt ashamed and embarrassed of who I was as a mom.
What other parents had to say…
Connection is essential in parenting
One on One Mentorship Option
You will receive 90 minutes mentorships for 12 weeks through Zoom where you will discover yourself as a parent and a person. That way you will be able to feel confident and connect with your child and be the parent that you long to be. Empower yourself and break any barriers and generational parenting that are keeping you from having an unbreakable relationship with your child. You will learn how to be in your child’s world to establish an understanding of what their needs, feelings, and beliefs are while meeting your needs and feelings.
Group Mentorship Option
You will receive 90 minute mentorships for 12 weeks. You will get the same mentorship as the one-on-one mentorship package. You will also have an encouraging and empowering group of parents that will create a caring and safe community to help you through this transforming journey. These groups are done in Zoom and you will be invited to a private Facebook group to get continued support.
One on One and Group Mentorship Option
If you are looking for a personal and private mentorship but also would like to have the community support of other parents this option will give you the extra support to motivate you and help you thrive and become the parent you are longing to be.
“In just one month of working with Maria, she helped me to see that there was a deeper rooted phenomenon within myself that I wasn’t seeing until her expert guidance let me there. I had one of the biggest epiphanies in my life because she knew the right questions to ask, she listened to the things I wasn’t saying, and she made me feel safe enough to explore deeper. I was able to have a connection with my son in a way that I had never experienced before thank to Maria and the way she was able to open me up.”- Samantha F.
We will meet once a week for 1:1 coaching for 12 weeks. You will receive weekly videos and workbooks to ensure you are implementing what you’re learning so you can see the transformation that you’re intending.
Within your very first session you will experience and see things to start shifting. From day one you will be able to implement the simple tools and strategies right away.
The reason I turned this into a coaching program and not a course or a book, is because reading and listening is information, and coaching is transformation.
It’s so much easier to get where you want to get with support and someone to hold you accountable to this doesn’t get put on the back-burner and fall right back into the same cycle. And to be there during your journey.
During the calls I’m there to support you through any tough situations that you’re facing in your parenting. Ask any questions that you have. We will dive deep into the workbooks so you get the most out of your learning.
What this is going to do for you is give you a step by step process to bring you peace in your home right away. From the first week you will be able to see and experience a huge shift in your parenting and cooperation in your home. This program will help you no matter where you’re at in your parenting, no matter what your child’s diagnosed with, no matter how many kids you have, and whether or not you and your partner are on the same page.
When you go through this program you will take yourself from stuck, overwhelmed, exhausted, constantly agitated to know exactly how to get yourself unstuck so you feel a great connection with your child so you will see the cooperation and listening that you need in your home.
You have life-time access to all of the content.
Pillar #1: self work- the change we want in our home really starts with us
- Understanding their triggers, behaviors and where they come from
- Will know how to manage the overwhelm
- How to ride the waves a lot more calmer
- Understand how to keep your triggers from escalating.
- How to soften cycles that they want to break (yelling, spanking, not showing up, etc.) that they have learned from their parents when they were a child.
Understand why it’s so hard to stop learned cycles but know it’s doable
Pillar #2: Restoring the Relationship with your child-
- Building that trust between the two of you which ultimately leads to connection which leads to listening and cooperation
- Understanding their child’s behaviors and their triggers.
- Connecting with compassion and empathy
- Transitioning to an empowered parent from an over or under parenting paradigm
- Build skills to be able to develop a healthy relationship with anger and aggression
- Identifying your cues so you can regulate yourself and able to co-regulate with your child
- Understand their world and how to work together to make both of your lives so much easier and peaceful.
- Being able to feel safety in their body allowing the child to feel safe in their environment
Pillar #3: Supporting Communication and Cooperation Strategies- Bring more cooperation into the home through building communication skills
- Connecting to have more cooperation and understanding in the home
- Communication that doesn’t turn into resisting and arguing
- Communicating so your child actually hears you and also so you’re heard and you everyone in the house is being heard and seen
Pillar #4: Calm and Peaceful Home/ Create a synergy home-
- How to really implement this into your life, in grain this in your life so it becomes more of a second nature so you can create the home that you’re looking to create.
Your Mindful Parent Coach
Hi, my name is Maria, and I am a mom of 4 little boys. Before having kids I thought how many of soon to be moms thought, “I am going to love every moment of being a mom, and I can’t ever imagine getting upset and yelling at my kids.”
Well, when I was pregnant with my first son, I have noticed how I was changing and I always told myself it was just normal pregnancy hormones. After my last pregnancy with my twins I didn’t feel like myself. I didn’t take care of myself, it took every ounce of my energy to get off the couch. I always heard, ” oh well it’s just because you have four kids of course you’re going to be overwhelmed and upset, it’s normal.” But, I knew it wasn’t normal for me. I knew I wan’t the only parent who has more than one child and the other moms looked so happy and put together, why can I barely get enough motivation to brush my teeth?
I was never one to yell and talk down to people but I was doing that to my kids! What was wrong with me?! I knew I needed to get off this path that I was on, it wasn’t healthy for myself, for my marriage and definitely wasn’t healthy for my children. I wanted to be the parent for my kids that I didn’t have as a child.
Throughout getting my conscious parenting certification I have learned so much about myself, my kids, how to communicate better in my relationship with people in my life, how to connect to myself and my kids to build a safe, healthy and happy environment, all while I am getting my needs met as long as my children’s needs and feeling met.
That is exactly what you will be gaining during these next ten weeks. After these weeks are over you will look at life and parenthood in a whole new and bright light. You are still a human you will still get upset and angry because that is the strongest emotion we have, but you will learn how to handle that anger you have and learn how to use that anger in a way to find what you are needing. And if for any reason you would like to extend your mentorship that option is available as well.
I hope you are as excited as I am for you to become the parent you have always thought you’d be.
Schedule your free call today